- Manual and instrument-assisted chiropractic adjustments, Physio-Therapies, Muscle Release Techniques, Spinal Decompression, Vibration Plates, Cranial Adjusting, Electric stimulation and Intersegmental Traction.
- KST – We specialize in Koren Specific Technique (KST), which is a chiropractic technique that utilizes the body’s energy to individualize treatment for each patient.
- Stress Response Analysis – Is computer-based, cutting-edge technology that allows us to see how your brain specifically is responding to stress. This is used on patients who are wanting to look deeper into how stress is affecting their health.
- Stress Relief Therapy – also known as MindFit is a therapy that helps the user to retrain their brain how to relax. It is light and sound technology which utilizes binaural beats, isochronic tones, light stimulation of acupoints and positive affirmation to help to brain come to a more relaxed state.
- Nutrition – We utilize Science Based Nutrition analysis, which tests your blood, hair, and urine to determine your specific nutritional deficiencies. This allows us to recommend pharmaceutical-grade vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements that are specific to what your body is requiring for better health.
- Weight Loss Program – Our weight loss is designed to help the client lose weight and more importantly keep it off. The program includes nutritional supplementation, dietary guidance and cookbook, stress relief therapy, vibration therapy, as well as weekly office checkups to gauge your progress.
List of Conditions We Treat Successfully:
- Head, Neck and Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Degenerative Joint and Disc Disease and Osteoarthritis
- Digestive Issues Including: Heart Burn, Acid Reflux, GERD, Irritable Bowel, Hiatal Hernia, Constipation, Ulcerative Colitis
- Allergies, Asthma
- Sciatica, Pinched Nerve and Nerve Pain
- Rotator Cuff (Shoulder) Problems
- Golfer’s and Tennis Elbow, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Headaches and Migraines
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Nutritional (Vitamin and Mineral, etc.) Deficiencies and Imbalances
- Pregnancy-Related Pain
- ADD and ADHD
- Plantar Fasciitis, Fallen Arches, Morton’s Neuroma
- Carpal Tunnel
- Chronic Pain and Chronic Fatigue
- TMJ Dysfunction
- We work in Disease Prevention: including cancer, heart disease, alzheimer’s, type 2 diabetes, etc.
In addition to more traditional chiropractic procedures, we can evaluate your stress so that our treatment is targeted towards stress relief if indicated. Objective Stress Response Analysis is the starting point.
Stress Relief Therapy, also known as Braintap, helps you to rest your brain and “reboot” so that you can prioritize your life in a way that makes sense instead of becoming overwhelmed. You can then exercise your brain so that you have additional defenses against future stress.
If indicated, we use science-based nutritional analysis using blood, hair, or urine testing for nutritional deficiencies. This allows us to recommend pharmaceutical-grade vitamins, minerals, or herbal supplements to enhance your diet. A weight loss program with counseling is also available to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that once you start seeing a chiropractor, you always have to see a chiropractor?
Not necessarily because as a patient you always have the power to stop care at any point. Although when people receive great chiropractic care and are educated on the power of the chiropractic adjustment, wellness care (aka always seeing a chiropractor) is not something you have to do, it will be something you want to do to keep your health.
Why is there a popping sound when a joint is adjusted?
The adjustment of a joint may result in the release of a gas bubble between the joints and this may make a popping sound. The same as when someone “cracks” their knuckles. The noise is caused by the change of pressure within the joint, this results in gas bubbles being released.
Is chiropractic treatment safe?
Yes, it most certainly is! Chiropractic as a profession is widely recognized as one of the safest drug-free and non-invasive options for healthcare. Although chiropractic has an excellent safety record, no health treatment is completely free of potential adverse eﬀects. The risks associated with chiropractic, however, are very small. There are countless research studies and peer-reviewed articles that cover the eﬃcacy and safeness of chiropractic care for all ages.
Are chiropractors doctors?
Yes, every licensed chiropractor had to complete a rigorous curriculum of science and health-based classes, as well as pass between 4 and 5 sets of board exams to complete their Doctorate of Chiropractic education. Although they are not medical doctors, they go through a similar education process to become licensed in the ﬁeld of chiropractic. The fact is, the educational requirements for chiropractors are among the most stringent of any health care profession.